Location: Northern New England
Industry: Health Care and Fitness
Listing ID: CM06092021
If you have a desire to serve others and want to do well while also doing good, this may be the business for you.
This non-medical homecare company provides a personalized in-home assistance for those needing help with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, toileting and walking.
Other services include:
- Meal planning, grocery shopping and cooking
- Light housekeeping and laundry / ironing
- Pet care
- Errands and shopping
- Supervision of home maintenance
- Writing letters and correspondence
- Maintaining a calendar and reminders of appointments
- Escorts to social and religious events
- Gardening assistance
This company also offers both respite care and hospice care so that regular caregivers can take a much-needed break. This care can be for a short break or round the clock.
There are minimal licensure burden for the kind of care offered by this company, greatly reducing complexity in operating it.
Gross Revenue: $1,179,136
Cash Flow: $238,629
Reason For Sale:
Sellers are looking ahead to new opportunities.
Employees: 14 FT, 21 PT
The service area encompasses 4 counties, but that could easily be expanded.