Location: Downeast Maine
Industry: Wholesale and Distributors
Listing ID: CM2242021
This business was founded in 1975 and has been in continuous operation since that time.
The company sells a wide range of building materials from well–known manufacturers including:
- Doors, millwork and windows from Larson, Mathews Brothers, ThermaTru and Brosco.
- Lumber products from Owens Corning, Georgia Pacific and Advantech.
- Kitchen & bath products from Corian, Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite and Merrilat
- Paint from California Paints
- Roofing from Iko
- Tools & hardware from Bostitch, Makita and Stanley
- Marine products from Kellog Marine Supply
The company sells to retail consumers, contractors and local commercial mariners, offering free delivery and rapid order fulfillment for pickup.
Gross Revenue: $2,000,000
Cash Flow: $225,000
Terms and Conditions?:
Inventory not included in sales price.
Real Estate available for sale per appraisal.
Reason For Sale:
Year Established: 1975
Days & Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7AM-4:30PM, Saturday 7AM-12N
Non-Owner Payroll: $17,333
Employees: 4FT, 2PT
Square Footage: 20,000 sq ft +/-