Location: Gilbertsville, Montgomery County, PA
Industry: Education and Children
Listing ID: 03292023
Take a look at this very popular children’s center with a great location and long wait list of parents who want to send their kids there. They offer high quality, affordable programs for infants to kindergarteners with a focus on small groups and individual attention. The business is run by a semi-absentee owner with full staff, including a director and assistant director who both have early childhood education degrees in addition to years of experience. The directors manage a staff of highly qualified teachers who know the community and provide a high level of care for students.
The owner started the business 35 years ago and works about 8 to 12 hours a week handling some administration. She is free to travel and work remotely. The business is rock solid with good cash flow and for sale with the real estate that is in excellent condition with some significant upgrades made recently to outside play areas in 2022. It is a very comfortable and safe home-like setting in a residential area, very convenient and just minutes from a main roadway.
This children’s center offers:
- A comfortable place where a child can learn and explore math, science, art, music, and literacy activities at his/her own pace.
- Activities that foster and build language skills.
- Teachers with specialized knowledge about how children learn to monitor and guide them.
- A safe, secure, healthy, engaging, and relaxed outdoor learning environment
- A curriculum that addresses all aspects of child development
- STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) based curriculum.
- Music, art, science, literacy, and math activities that increase school readiness.
- Classrooms designed to engage a child in learning.
- Regular assessments and parent conferences with goal setting
- Family involvement, special family activities where grandparents and siblings are welcome!
- Asking Price $425,000 plus real estate
- Annual Cash Flow $157,000
- Gross Revenue $731,000
- FF&E $250,000
- Real Estate $595,000 ( business pays $60,000 rent)
- Days & Hours: Mon to Fri 7am to 5:30pm
- Employees: 12 to 14
- Monthly Rent: $5000
- Enrollment: 72 students (with a wait list of 70+)
Gross Revenue: $731,000
Cash Flow: $157,000
Lender Pre-Qualified?: Yes
Reason For Sale:
Training & Support:
Seller will provide training and support to ensure a smooth transition.
Year Established: 1988
Days & Hours of Operation: 5 days a week
Monthly Rent: 5000
Type of Location: Single Location.
There is plenty of room for potential growth and expansion.