Skip to content
Free Consultation 212-473-5000
Business Sales & Acquisitions

Caterer / Deli – Top Caterer in Brooklyn

Price: $1,400,000

Location: Brooklyn, New York

Industry: Food and Restaurants

Listing ID: 022102020

This establishment is a unique deli / caterer business with 58 year of experience servicing the community. The Company is located in Brooklyn, New York in a 4,600 square foot store front which consists of a deli, kitchen, and 4,600 square foot basement used for storage.

The business contains a deli which services the community 7 days a week, which represents 35% of their total business.  The remaining 65% of their business consists of catering to colleges, city schools, corporate functions, weddings, summer barbecues and family gatherings.  The catering business offers breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.  The food can be prepared as gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options are also available.  During the holidays, the catering business will stop taking orders, sometimes 1 week prior to the holiday, due to high demand.  All of the business comes from their local reputation, Facebook and yelp reviews.

Listing Details

Gross Revenue: $4,600,000

Cash Flow: $445,000

FFE: $100,000 (Included in Price)

Inventory: $15,000 (Included in Price)

Reason For Sale:

Retiring

Training & Support:

Sellers will train as needed.

Operation

Year Established: 1962

Year of Last Acquisition: 1988

Days & Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 9:am - 6:pm, Sunday 9:am - 4:pm.

Owner Hours Per Week: 40

Non-Owner Payroll: $61,000

Employees: 35

Location

Security on Lease: 32000

Lease Option: 10

Monthly Rent: 19586

Type of Location: Street Level

Square Footage: 9200

Facilities Information:

Stand alone building 1 story with basement for storage. Large Deli with seating area.