Location: Sullivan, New York
Industry: Automotive and Boat
Listing ID: 00041
For over 45 years, this Auto Towing & Service Station business has provided top-notch services and has garnered a great reputation for professionalism and community services. Services include:
– 24/7 towing: includes heavy hauling, and/or towing of heavy machinery, buses, tractor trailers, dump trucks, garbage trucks, loads, and containers. Towing services also offer roadside services such as emergency car jumpstart, tire change, fuel delivery, and unlocking cars.
– Car/Truck Rentals: 24/7 service. Fleet has 30 cars and 15 foot box trucks
– Mechanical Shop: Provided on site. Also offers NYS Inspections.
– Body Shop: Provided on site. Utilizes computerized paint matching system, two frame straightening machines, and modern spray booth. Accepts all car insurances.
– Truck Shop: Provided on site. Mechanical and body services specifically for trucks. Truck mechanics are also on call for emergency roadside services.
– Parts Store: Provided on site. Special parts not in store are ordered for customers.
The business also has a gas station on site that is not utilized. The new owner can easily convert the nonfunctioning gas station into an operating one for a major increase in revenue. The total purchase price of the business comes out to $3.65 million. Additional $2.25 million is added in addition to the $1.4 million purchasing price, which includes assets and the $1.7 million valued real estate.
Gross Revenue: $6,150,000
Cash Flow: $360,000
FFE: $250,000 (Included in Price)
Inventory: $75,000 (Included in Price)
Real Estate: $1,700,000
Training & Support:
Will provide as necessary.
Year Established: 1966
Year of Last Acquisition: 2005
Days & Hours of Operation: 24/7
The towing fleet consists of 35 trucks including: tractors, flatbeds, wreckers, heavy wreckers, service trucks, and rotator. On site is an Auto Service Station with three divisions - mechanical, body, and truck shop. Other services include auto towing, car/truck rentals (30 car fleet including 15 foot box trucks), and a parts store. There is a gas station on site that is not utilized and can be converted into a fully functioning station.